YaBoiBlizzards Staff Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by Blizzard, Jul 1, 2019.

1. Blizzard

Blizzard New Member

YaBoiBlizzards Staff Application

IGN (In Game Name): YaBoiBlizzard

Timezone: Eastern Standard Time

Do you have a microphone?:
    Yes

Discord Tag: Blizzard#3696

Availability:
    I can be on around 3-6 hours a day, unless I have anything personal going on or a trip and i do have work in the afternoon on somedays. I can also spend much time on discord helping while im offline answering tickets, etc

Past Experience:
    VapeMC - Manager and developer for 2 months
    BlizzardPvP - Owner for a year and a half
    AsteroidPvP - Mod for 5 months

HyperDriveMC - Helper 4 months
    GlacierMC - Developer Right now
    AnarchistMc - Helper 3 months

Why do you want to become staff?: I love helping players with questions helping with commands and glitches and more, I have played factions until it has came out so i know all commands, etc. I feel like most players quit servers because of the staff members being toxic and abusing there power so I hope to help make this a fair server for new players and experienced servers to play. i"m here to help with the server while higher staff members are offline i can help out as much as i can. As if i have the ability to ban or mute or kick i can help out by muting spammers for the time period that the rules say for staff. I can also help the server grow at the best of my ability advertising on my youtube and twitch and helping fix bugs to better the economy. I hope to make the server as non-toxic and beginner friendly as I can. On servers most of the time most drama or toxicity starts when Owners or Managers get offline so i would like to be there when they are at work, on a trip or personal reasons to help stop most drama from starting or help new players.

Why should we accept you as staff?: I feel like i should become staff because i am an honest person with much experience with staffing on servers. I also can spend countless hours on the server / discord. I have learned in my past experience with other staff members abusing your power wont get u anywhere nor benefit you in any way because it will set a bad reputation for past servers that you try and apply on. Like i said above i have much experience with factions, skyblock, and prison I have played all. I hope

Additional Information: I used to own a server and I can code a little bit i can be a builder if needed. Im just a 15 year old willing to help out and love factions

Thank you for taking your time to reading this
    -Blizzard

#1 Blizzard, Jul 1, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 5, 2019
  2. Policer

Policer Moderator

Please add more detail.

Blizzard likes this.
  3. Blizzard

Blizzard New Member

will do
    thanks for the suggestion