Sorins Staff App

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by sorinxo, Jun 22, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sorinxo

sorinxo New Member

IGN (In Game Name): sorinxo
    Timezone: Eastern
    Do you have a microphone?:
    Yes
    Discord Tag: Sorin#8692
    Availability:
    I can be available for 5-12 hours a day.

Past Experience: I have had a lot of past experience over the course of 2016 from saico pvp, to even a helper in hcf server velt, I resigned from both. I was also a helper on a server that averaged about 30-50 players a day and I went all the way from helper to senior admin but once they asked me to be an owner I resigned as I did not want to be owner for the server. I know what is right for the server.

Why do you want to become staff?: I would like to become helper becasue I think I can fit in perfectly and I have the most experience I feel like when it comes to stuff like this. I would also like to become staff to help the community, staff team rise to perfection.

Why should we accept you as staff?: I believe you guys should accept me as staff because I think I fit the role the most as well and because I can listen to what the community wants, catch anyone who you believe is a hacker and deal with very bad situations. I believe I also have more experience than anyone else applying currently.

Additional Information: As of now I have no additional information.

2. BrennynOTF

BrennynOTF New Member

Not to be rude this application is very hard to read!, please reword your app and be more formal.

3. FearKick

FearKick Network Manager
    BattleMade Manager

DENIED

Your application has been reviewed, and unfortunately it has been denied. You can reapply in three weeks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.