RustyToilet's Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by RustyToilet, May 29, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RustyToilet

RustyToilet New Member

IGN (In Game Name): Milk_nCookies

Timezone:Central Time

Do you have a microphone?:
    Yes indeed, I do have a microphone

Discord Tag: ObscureMarksman#3688

Availability:

Monday: 10:00 AM - 5 PM
    Tuesday 10:00 AM - 6:30 PM
    Wednesday 9:45 AM - 6:00 PM
    Thursday 10:30 AM - 7:00 PM
    Friday 10:45 AM - 6:45
    Saturday 8:45 AM - 6:15 PM
    Sunday 5:00 PM - 9:00 PM
    These times may change due to family matters

Past Experience
    : I sadly do not have a lot of experience, but to make up for that I have dealt with hackers in the past and have gotten them banned with sufficient evidence. I have never been mod or helper on any server, but I will always answer with purpose. I hope that you will overlook my mediocre experience, but not everyone was automatically an experienced staff member when they started. Everyone has to start somewhere right?

Why do you want to become staff
    ?: I am willing to contribute to this server in anyway, in this case by applying to become a staff member. I want to give other players the fun and joy I've been experiencing playing this server! I want to become staff because I am aiming to improve the quality of the gameplay in this server in anyway possible. I hope to be that one staff member that everyone likes and trusts, so that everyone will act normal and be themselves, not make people act different just because a person with perms can ban them if wanted. I want to be on as much as possible to help the player base of Battlemade as much as possible if needed, if someone were to ask a question I would answer it kindly and provide them with support if needed, etc. I desire to have authority to enforce law when other staff aren't on to deal with problems themselves. If people were to see if staff were on they would be more inclined to follow them instead of breaking them. I really want players to have an environment where they are treated equally and enjoy the time they play on the server.

Why should we accept you as staff?
    : While there are others applying for staff same as me here are reasons for that would put me into your mind for consideration. I know when to stay professional or to be playful. I also know most of the commands to hand out punishments and how to use them properly. I do not like hackers as I see that they only ruin the fun and all the hard work that normal players have put into the game. I am friendly to all players, I am very trustworthy as I will act responsibly as a staff member since if I were to do something bad, it shall paint a bad image on battlemade's reputation. I am aware of the many responsibilities that are acquired when becoming a helper like if someone were to ask for assistance I would fulfill their request as much as I can. I would make the atmosphere of the server a very friendly and nice one, having newer players considering to sticking with this server for a long time. The players I have been kind to will therefore be more kind to newer players than them, repeating the process, and making the server have a healthy community. I am willing to listen, if I make a mistake, I own up to them, and learn from them, therefore making me a better staff member.

Additional Information: If you would like to make any inquiries please feel free to pm on discord. :)

Thank you for taking time out of your day to read my staff application! Have a good day!
    -Milk_nCookies

#1 RustyToilet, May 29, 2019
    Last edited: May 30, 2019
  2. GetGoodSkid

GetGoodSkid New Member

Add more detail :)

3. RustyToilet

RustyToilet New Member

I shall add more details then, thank you for the advice ^_^

4. GetGoodSkid

GetGoodSkid New Member

Looks much better then it did when you first made it
    +1 Good luck my dude <3

5. Policer

Policer Moderator

+0 Application looks great. You seem very nice! Although some in-game actions have tampered with my thought of you being suited for staff.

TheLuckIsReal likes this.
  6. TheLuckIsReal

TheLuckIsReal New Member

Application looks great :)

7. FearKick

FearKick Network Manager
    BattleMade Manager

ACCEPTED

Congratulations! Your application has been accepted. You will be receiving more information shortly.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.