RookyAlvarez’s Staff Application -

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by Rooky, Jun 19, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rooky

Rooky New Member

Application Format

IGN (In Game Name): RookyAlvarez
    Timezone: Central
    Do you have a microphone?:
    Yes.
    Discord Tag: Rooky#1008
    Availability:
    Everyday for a minimum of 3 hours, and up to 7 hours throughout the day

Past Experience:

I have never been a staff member before, but I have relatively lengthy experience in many Faction servers. Such as, Spacerealms, TheArchon, Cosmic, OstiaPvP, and other servers too. These servers were really big at one time, and you were able to see all the changes happening so quickly. The one thing that made some of these server die such as OstiaPvP and Spacerealms was that the community never got updates on what was going on. Also, there was never feedback from the players letting the staff team know how they felt, but only negative threats and insults to their Owners. The way how this community comes together has given me the green light in letting me know that we will not fall apart. From past experience I can tell there is so much more from this server that we have yet to see. Especially seeing Cosmic blow up tremendously over the years, and still hold their name as a successful, fun server. I would like to implement that to our own.

I have been playing Minecraft for over four years. I have taken a break the last year and a half. Getting back into Minecraft again was so exciting with the amount of free time I’ve gotten, and looking for a server that met my requirements was a bit more difficult then I could imagine. After looking for so long in many different places, I’ve ended up looking at this server. At first I was blown away at the fun and exciting new competition on this server. As I kept playing I was checking off my list on what a good server is, and going through I was able to check everything off. At that time I knew I had to stay and join the competition so I went ahead and donated to get myself a head start while simultaneously helping out the server.

Why do you want to become staff?:

I would like to help out the community as much as I’m allowed, and help incoming players feel welcomed in this rapidly growing server. I see so much potential not going to waste by everyone who is working hard in make this server better everyday. To me this is very important, because I would like to stick with the team and community for as long as I can. I’ve never had this much fun in a long time, and because of this I would like to share this feeling with others.

I would make sure I do my job correctly and learn many new things as I continue. This will not only make me grow as a person, but allow me to connect with each player letting them know we’re here to help. I want players to know that we are with them in every situation good or bad, and that the staff team is a place to go to for help. Being staff seems like a fun and interesting role, and looking at other staff members it seems fun to interact with players. Which is why I would also like to be able to be a part in.

Why should we accept you as staff?:

I think I should be accepted as staff because I care about the server, and players enjoyment. Being "that person" the community seeks for help is something I strive for in all situations, real or gaming. When it comes to BattleMade specifically, over the few days I've been on the server I've come to love the community and have thoroughly enjoyed my time here. Now it is my chance to provide that same love and support back in a new role as potential staff.

With this in mind I will make sure to stick to my role, and know what tasks I will have to get done. I know there will always be some negative things being said, because of how competitive everyone is, but I know that will come with being staff to be able to handle it. Accepting me as staff would get you a member who is constantly trying to get better, because I know that I can grow with no limits or excuses. Maybe this could even impact players and the server altogether, but those are not my only intentions going in as a staff member for BattleMade. I would like to be a role model to those who are in need of help. I would like to be a close friend to everyone and be able to help the community at least one step in the right direction. That’s my goal.

Additional Information:

I haven’t had the opportunity to type up an application for a staff position quite like this ever in my life and enjoyed every minute typing this one up! If you have any questions or concerns, feel more than welcome to comment below or message me here on the forums or through Discord.

#1 Rooky, Jun 19, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 20, 2019
  2. ImKB

ImKB Administrator
    Staff Member BattleMade Admin

I love how much enthusiasm you have for the server, and I am so glad you feel that way! There are a few grammatical mistakes that make your application a little difficult to understand, but overall I think it is good. If you could elaborate a little and add more detail, that would be amazing! Thank you for applying :)

Rooky likes this.
  3. Rooky

Rooky New Member

Thanks will get right on to it.

Edit: Finished adding and fixing new post.

#3 Rooky, Jun 20, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 20, 2019
    ImKB likes this.
  4. Policer

Policer Moderator

-1, toxic ingame.

Rooky likes this.
  5. Cake

Cake Moderator

Despite the very well formatted application, you are very toxic in game to players and to staff. -1.

Rooky likes this.
  6. Breifer

Breifer New Member

I think the application is great. And as for the toxic things in game. That's just how factions is. When you aren't a staff you can be toxic, you aren't having to be the nice guy on the server and helping everyone. You can banter with players in chat. I think as long as you don't have mutes under your belt, and you aren't breaking rules with the banter and toxicity, then you should be fine. Factions is a lot of shit talking. Just like any other competitive gamemode or game.

Rooky likes this.
  7. Rooky

Rooky New Member

Thanks! Yeah, I’ve never been warned, muted, or banned before. I agree with you on how factions is, but I’ve really decided to make a change on how I am in the server. So, you won’t be seeing any toxicity from me anymore

8. FearKick

FearKick Network Manager
    BattleMade Manager

ACCEPTED

Congratulations! Your application has been accepted. You will be receiving more information shortly.

Rooky likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.