Op_HD's Helper Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by Op_HD, Jun 20, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Op_HD

Op_HD New Member

IGN (In Game Name):
    Op_HD

At this current moment, today i turned 18.

TimeZone:
    GMT +4 (Middle East).

Dubai, United Arab Emirates.

Do you have a microphone?:
    Yes, I have a Blue Yeti.

Discord Tag:
    carti#1968

Availability:
    Usually I'm online from 5PM until 9PM during school days other than that when I'm on vacations I'm usually online from 1PM until 3AM. Exceptions are made if I'm on Vacations.

Past Experience:
    I've been staff on alot of Factions servers including the following servers:
    TheArchon (Plugin Configurator) Late 2013 until 2015
    TheArchon was one of the most competitive Factions server during the 2013 until this day I was a plugin configurator on TheArchon for over 2 years, I later resigned in 2015 because of some private issues happening with my family.

VanixCC (Moderator) Late 2017 until early 2018
    VanixCC was an server owned by FunkeMunke also the developer of the infamous Dedaelus AntiCheat. I started off as a Trial Moderator made it to Moderator I later then resigned because the server was going nowhere after Funkemunke's decision to sell the network.

Forcide (Moderator+) 2018 - 2018
    Forcide was an server owned by Edvio. Forcide was a pretty famous server ranging 90 players everyday and over 400 players on every SOTW I later decided to resign from Forcide because of the server later shutting down.

Why do you want to become staff?:
    I've been thinking of dedicating my time on a server which i relish to play on and as i am friends with BrennynOTF i think we can be really operative on the server and as he informs me alot about this marvelous server I've been hearing him descant a lot about it. In addition to that I think me being from Middle East where alot of NA or EU players will be offline which would be the perfect time for hackers to log on and hack I feel like I can be online at that time and give them their punishment. I would also like to get more experience on Faction servers where i relish to play on so I do have more experience when applying for different servers. I also have alot of previous experience and I think I can take on what it takes to be staff.

Why should we accept you as staff?:
    As i said i don't live in any of the TimeZone you've listen on the following questions I think i should be chosen because if there are any hackers online during late night in which staff are sleeping or busy I can finish the job. In addition to that i would like to add that I am really good at ScreenSharing Mac users as alot of people omit in screensharing them. As of my Experience I've been playing the prodigious gamemode of Factions since late 2012 / early 2013. In addition to that I am really good at developing so if the developers are having any problems developing the server I think my presence would help out alot.

2. BrennynOTF

BrennynOTF New Member

+1 Good app very clean and simple and easy too read gl! <3

3. Policer

Policer Moderator

Please add more detail.

4. Cake

Cake Moderator

Needs more detail, however I like that you have a good past experience! Good Luck!

5. FearKick

FearKick Network Manager
    BattleMade Manager

DENIED

Your application has been reviewed, and unfortunately it has been denied. You can reapply in three weeks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.