GrandpaSpec Staff App

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by GrandpaSpec, Jun 23, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GrandpaSpec

GrandpaSpec New Member

IGN (In Game Name): GrandpaSpec
    Timezone:AU
    Do you have a microphone?:
    Yes
    Discord Tag:GrandpaSpec#1978
    Availability:
    Mostly Monday to Friday 930am to 530pm but on and off at other times also

Past Experience: Just playing along enjoying the game mostly, staff on several MCPE servers until I got java.
    Why do you want to become staff?:To help Battlemade be a better server by finding problems, listening to problems and helping rectify them.
    Why should we accept you as staff?: You don't have to, but if you do as I said before I will try to help improve the server and assist in making it a fair place to game
    Additional Information: Cheers for reading, accepted or not, enjoying the server keep it up.

2. BrennynOTF

BrennynOTF New Member

0 detail at all please specify into detail about what you want to do on the server and what staff expierence you have, also basing off your "why should we accept you as staff" theres not much personality in it for us to tell on what kind of person you are, also its just very bland and short, please think about re doing your staff aplication! :)

3. GrandpaSpec

GrandpaSpec New Member

Whilst I appreciate your input, I will await a staff member who is of a position to make a decision deny my application. Whilst I'm sure you put your heart and soul into your application, my work, if accepted will speak for itself. If not, I will continue to give my feedback as a player only. I'm glad that your time as a helper, although it may only be hours, has made you judge, Jury and executioner. Either way, once a higher up decides, I will go from there. Thanks

4. sorinxo

sorinxo New Member

Brennyn is a staff just not on forums

5. FearKick

FearKick Network Manager
    BattleMade Manager

DENIED

Your application has been reviewed, and unfortunately it has been denied. You can reapply in three weeks.

GrandpaSpec likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.