Corsity's Staff Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by Corsity, Jun 19, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Corsity

Corsity New Member

IGN (In Game Name): Corsity

Timezone: GMT-6 (I live in Colorado)

Do you have a microphone?: Yes

Discord Tag: Corsity#2806

Availability: Now that I am out of school and in summer, I am available almost every day. Most days I have activities that take up time. I am available practically every night to play. During the night I will play on and off, it varies between days, some days I will play the whole day, others I may only play a half an hour

Past Experience: I have not had previous experience staffing on a Minecraft server.

Why do you want to become staff?: Ever since I had started playing Minecraft multiplayer and seen staff online helping the community, I had wanted to be one of them. I have always loved playing Minecraft, I practically play it in all of my free time. With the amount of time I play Minecraft, I thought that I could be useful and helpful to the community while I am doing it, just a way of giving back to the community.

Why should we accept you as staff?: I think that you should accept me as staff because I can spend a lot of time playing and helping on the server. I will bring a positive and comedic attitude to the community and help as much as a can. If I were to be given a staff position, I would try my best to answer every question a player may have, I will help players know how to use commands or how to play the game in general. I used to play a whole lot of minigames online and the influx of hackers made the game no fun, I would like to keep your server as hacker free as possible to continue letting Minecraft be a fun game.

I truly hope you will consider me as a staff. Have a nice day

#1 Corsity, Jun 19, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 19, 2019
  2. Policer

Policer Moderator

Please add more detail.

3. Corsity

Corsity New Member

Thank you Policer for bringing to my attention that I needed more detail. Since then, I have added more detail.

4. FearKick

FearKick Network Manager
    BattleMade Manager

DENIED

Your application has been reviewed, and unfortunately it has been denied. You can reapply in three weeks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.