Breifer - Staff Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by Breifer, Jun 19, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Breifer

Breifer New Member

IGN (In Game Name):
    Breifer

Timezone:
    CST | NA

US

Do you have a microphone?:
    Yes

Discord Tag:
    breifer#0001

Availability:
    Over the summer since I will be working a lot during most days most of my time I will spend on the server will be during the night. From around 11PM - 4AM or 8AM - 1PM are gonna be my main times I will be on the server.

Past Experience:
    My past experiences with being staff would mainly be on BattleMade, as I don't really play any other servers. I was a staff on a PvP server way back in the day. That server is basically dead now, but at the time It would average around 80+ players, which at the time was a pretty decent amount for a little PvP server. That was back in 1.6.4 or maybe a little before that.

Other than that my main experiences would be making my own servers, as none of them really launched off or did well, I really enjoyed starting over and just making servers and learning all the different plugins and getting better and better with changing things around and adding cool features to make my servers more unique.

Back to being staff on BattleMade. I was staff on here about 4 times. The first time I was staff on the server was when I first started playing on here and I wanted to try and help out with catching hackers and being that chat devil when there were the occasional new people who just like to join servers and spam IP's for server or spam racist things for fun. I then left the staff team due to me being to inactive from being in school. I came back and applied again (x3) I was demoted 2 of the times, the first one being because the old owner Baja wanted to make the staff team his own and demoted almost everyone from the staff team, and the most recent one for being a dick to Brendon because of what happened with Marimbas demotion.

Why do you want to become staff?:
    I would love to be a part of the staff team because this server is the only one I've played on for the past 2-3 years and I've stuck with. I've never left this server to play another. Any time I left it was just me leaving the game as a whole and just playing other games because I got bored of playing MC.

I feel like becoming staff and actually trying to help out the server, making it a better community, and growing my staff experience as the the server as it grows itself. Becoming staff will allow me to help more in the community and the server itself. I love to test things and meet new people. I also feel that my knowledge of factions from what I've played and learned I can help to find things and make things better that I believe more of the factions players will enjoy.

I try to be fair and even with things I suggest and see both sides to be more understandable with the opposing sides to my suggestion or argument.

My main points of wanting to become staff are, that I love to helping people. I've always been that way. That's why I also apply for staff on this server every time I come back. Because I always love being more involved and a part of the community. It also helps me to learn new things about Minecraft and server development so by being staff you get more insight on the server and things going on behind the scenes which I also really enjoy being apart of. Growing my knowledge of the things I like to do.

Additional Information:
    Some additional information that I would like to add is that I wanna apologize to Brendon personal for harassing him from what all went down. I wanna put that behind us and start new. I try my best put things that shouldn't be kept relevant in the past and things of that nature. I don't like to be hated or disliked for things that I've personal done. If you just don't like me because you don't want to that's one you. But if I've personally done something to attack or hurt you that's on me and I take that full responsibility for it. I always try to work things out, I've been in huge arguments with close friends where we don't talk for months and I always try to work things out to make things right because I hate being in that situation.
    Moral of my rant is I don't want my past actions to define me. Let what I show now to define me. Anyone can change and make a difference in their own lives and your own.

Thanks for Reading my TED Talk!

All jokes aside,
    Thanks for reading my application and I wish the best of luck to anyone else applying.

#1 Breifer, Jun 19, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 21, 2019
  2. Policer

Policer Moderator

+0, Good application. Have seen decent amounts of toxicity in-game.

3. Breifer

Breifer New Member

That's my job as a faction leader. It's also called banter ;)

4. Cake

Cake Moderator

+1 I like your application great detail in most parts, I would suggest adding detail to the why you want to become staff section. Over all I really like it!

5. Breifer

Breifer New Member

Done, thanks for the feedback.

6. FearKick

FearKick Network Manager
    BattleMade Manager

PENDING

Your application has been reviewed, and is currently pending. You will be contacted when the final verdict is made.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.