BattleMade Suggestions

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Breifer, Jun 22, 2019.

1. Breifer

Breifer New Member

First off I wanna start by saying that I know i'm not using the right format, I'm just making my own list of things that I believe should be changed, removed, or added to the server, and the staff and/or the players of BattleMade can vote on what they believe should be changed, removed, or added.

1. Remove Collectors
    This is something that can be a good thing for factions, but overall in my opinion just ruins the feel of factions. People don't use collectors anymore for mob droppers, they don't have to worry about their inventory getting full while mining sugar cane for money. These things are what I believe make factions, factions and make more of a grind.

2. Sell Wands
    Sell wands are great, other than the fact that they don't work on chests. As going with what I said before with the collectors, those of us who do use a hopper and chest system have to manually take out all the items from the chests and do /sell hand.

Also another thing with sell wands. Make them give you McMMO for farming with them.

3. Change Combat Tag Timer
    The combat tag timer is way to long. 30 seconds out of combat is a pretty high number. Most servers use 15 seconds or even 20. Can this please just be lowered.

4. Fix Hand
    Those of us who have /fix hand are normally using this in PvP, but sense fix all is a 15 minute cooldown we just use /fix hand on each piece of our gear. Which is not that big of an issue other than the fact that it's a 15 second cooldown. I'll just put this in a scenario. Say you are pvping and your armor is about to break. Well, you've gotta wait 30 seconds to get out of combat, then wait 15 per piece of armor you need to /fix hand, and this armor you are trying to fix can't be equipped because it's in your hand. Moral of the story, /fix hand should have a 0 second cooldown.

5. TNT Storage ( /f upgrade )
    I already made a ticket on this one before on the discord and it was discussed but it still hasn't been changed. 250k Max in your f storage ( or so what it shows on /f upgrade ) is not that much TNT. These numbers need to be raised.

6. Outpost Perms
    This is just something I think should be changed. When you go to outpost legit the only command you can do is /home or /spawn. ( there might be a couple more ) Maybe I just need an explination on why is this is how it is or if it's a mistake? Why can't we do /shop in outpost, /fix hand, /fix all, and so on. Is there a reason for this? Or is this just how it's supposed to be.

7. Spawners
    Broken Spawners Bug
    Apparently when you break you spawners sometimes you don't always get them. This was asked by another faction player. I've personally never had this happen, but if it's a thing it needs to be addressed.

Stacked Spawners
    Make spawners stack when they are in your inventory. So when you are tryna to buy or move a lot of spawners you don't have to go back and forth, they are just all in a stack.

8. Colored Names
    Makes names on the server red for people you are an enemy to or neutral ( players you can hit in pvp ) And green names for players that you are allied to or are in your faction.

9. Money Tier Pouches

They are either bugged or not configured right. Either way they are not setup for the servers economy.

10. MCMMO
    Make things like the harvester hoe, axes, swords and things like that level from like pvping or grinding. ( i'm not exactly sure how this works but make it work and allow you to gain MCMMO levels from it ) Also make it where you can win MCMMO points from crates.

These are just a couple things that I could think of off the top of my head. If you have any other things you think need to be fixed, removed, or added just comment on the thread and i'll add it up here with the rest of these things.

#1 Breifer, Jun 22, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 25, 2019
    BrendonAyl likes this.
  2. BrendonAyl

BrendonAyl Network Manager
    Staff Member BattleMade Manager

3. BrennynOTF

BrennynOTF New Member

Very detailed suggestion, we appreciate you going through the time to let us know your opinion on what could make the server better!

4. Breifer

Breifer New Member

Added #8 to the list.

5. Topzie

Topzie Moderator

Looks good.

6. Breifer

Breifer New Member

#9 has been added to the list.

7. Breifer

Breifer New Member

#10 added