Airfixking's Staff application [EU] (Me again)

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by airfixking, Jun 22, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. airfixking

airfixking Guest

========================================
    IGN (In Game Name):
    Airfixking
    Timezone:
    GMT/BST
    Great Britain/ Wales
    Do you have a microphone?:
    I have multiple working microphones
    Discord Tag:
    WeAreNumberOne#2697
    Availability:
    As it is currently the holidays I can be online for 2-8 hours daily and in discord for longer
    Past Experience:
    Important servers (explanation of roles)
    Vitepvp-manager
    - On here it was my job originally to be the lead ban team member it would of been my job to check bans were properly posted as well as legitimate, however, before the server release the Staff manager had to resign to do his compulsory military service so I was fortunate enough to become the staff manager where it was my job to recruit new staff as well as oversee promotions and demotions, however some scandal aroused surrounding the owner so I decided to resign as I didn't want to be associated with the going on.
    Battlemade- Sr. Mod
    My job is known to any staff member reading this but I can add it is where I had my most fun as a staff member
    Fantasycloud-helper (Same as mod)
    This is where I gained most of my experience of ScreenSharing and been a moderator from which ultimately lead me to be able to join most of the other servers on this list, On here I was a helper (same as moderator) It was my job be in vanish and spectate players who were setting off alerts or getting reported by members of the community, another one of my key jobs was to ScreenShare people who were suspected of hacking to find any clients on them or bannable modifications. On the discord, it was my job to help out players who had problems or if I couldn't deal with it refer it to an admin or higher up. On the forums, it was my job to view ban reports and accept or deny them.
    Stellarpvp-helper
    On here it was my job to moderate chat and help out in support rooms, primarily though it was my job to mute members of the community who were breaking server rules such as spam and Rival server advertisement, however one day a lot of the fellow members of the staff team decided that they were going to leave which I personally was fine with and had no grief against them as they probably had their reasons but one of the owners decided it would be a good idea to spread negative false information about the ex-staff he even went as far as to say one of the ex-staffs IP in staff chat which made me resign out of a sense of duty as I 100% hate ddosers and there like.
    Misc Servers
    Labmc - Mod
    Sagepvp-helper (Same as mod)
    Munchymc-manager+ head of ss
    Hyverse (under coleton) -admin
    Hyverse (under kaos) - manager
    Radiantpvp-mod+ head of ss
    Revengemc-manager

Why do you want to become staff?:
    I want to become staff again because of how much fun I had within the community, I have also heard multiple people asking for me to come back and help out because I am well known around the server and generally liked however I will not make the same mistake as last time.

2. airfixking

airfixking Guest

~Motivational
    Being motivational towards other staff members is important, especially to the newer staff members who are still learning. Helpers or even Moderators that are still learning their commands or how to deal with certain situations may be struggling with them, but I am always there to pick them up. I believe in being non-bias and treating everyone equally, regardless of what you struggle in because EVERYONE makes mistakes. This is a goof trait for being a staff member as it allows you to balance the "not so good" with a "good" action. This "good" action will be put into the mind of the learning staff member and be seen as a "never give up" sign which will help them commit their time and learn from their mistakes and previous experiences.

Committed
    Being committed on a staff team is extremely important because why would you be on a staff team in the first place if you are not able to commit your time? The ability to pursue your time as a staff member shows you are committed. When you are committed, you have an extremely higher chance of learning from your previous experiences (for mistakes), picking up on minor errors you or other staff members might make and finally, be more organized when you are dealing with specific situations you are unfamiliar with. Commitment takes a lot of time out of your day at times, but you must be prepared for the worse situation, you cannot just jump into a staff member and not expect it to be as simple as you think it is.
    Finally, Commitment allows you to be more social with the community in a way you are more outgoing to the community you work for. When being committed to a server, you are placed in a "hyper" phase that really allows you to work harder than you ever have before (this is more than likely going to happen when you are just starting on the staff team)

Maturity
    Being an individual who was introduced to this trait at such a young age, I believe I have the perfect balance of Maturity of the job. However, I am not an extremely strict type of person. I am able to sustain being mature in hard and stern situations when needed, but I always want to enjoy my time in this experience and in this community. After all, all of us staff members are volunteering and our main priority is to moderate the server and make sure all players are having an enjoyable time. Being mature allows you to diffuse situations which are toxic and negative and attempt to turn them into a calm environment temporarily. Being immature as a staff member shows you do not care about any situation and you will definitely not be as efficient as a person who is much more mature than you are.

Communal Positives
    Within the community I will hopefully work for, I find the community at a positive slope. People that I have met on BM have encouraged me to be the person who I am today (alongside the other experiences I have had as a staff member) and is really the person I have decided to hopefully be apart of this staff team. I was inspired to assist these players due to my knowledge and reasoning of the community and really why I want to be here. I want to be here to ASSIST the community and guarantee them an amazing experience that is efficient and as proper as possible. I want to here for long-term, meaning I want to give them this positive experience throughout the time they join the server till the time they decide to leave. I want to make an impact in their Minecraft "career" and as a role-model to them.

All-Around Fun Person
    When I am in a community where toxicity is often common (which are often on HCF servers), I want to bring enjoyment to the server. Meaning, I want to be able to have fun events and challenges for players to accomplish in order to gain small rewards. Within BM, I believe I am able to accomplish this as the balance between toxicity and friendliness if not that wide of a gap. This will begin to make the server a better place by introducing a bit of competition into a community really craving it.

Dedication
    Finally, being dedicated. I put this trait as the last trait I have due to me being a very dedicated individual to this community. As I have mentioned previously, I want to be an individual who inspires others to be a lot more helpful in the community (server) that they plant themselves in. Being dedicated in a community where I would like to be a staff member of, is shown by how much I really put into the server itself. I have put my heart and soul into BM by assisting players on the server, Discord, and as well as the forums. Even though, I have only made a small, but mighty impact on BM, I believe I am the right individual to say I am highly dedicated to being apart of the BM staff team. Being dedicated not only shows you have experience around the server, you have experience in the all-around community, which is a big +1 to the players of the server and the staff members (and also a good word for the staff manager).

#2 airfixking, Jun 22, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 23, 2019
  3. FearKick

FearKick Network Manager
    BattleMade Manager

"I am applying for Senior mod or admin due to my knowledge of the server" - AirFixKing

Unfortunately, we do not honor such request. All applicants start from [Helper] rank.

4. FearKick

FearKick Network Manager
    BattleMade Manager

ACCEPTED

Congratulations! Your application has been accepted. You will be receiving more information shortly.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.