Czco Staff Application @Factions

1. Coco

Expand Collapse

#1 Coco, Jul 30, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 3, 2017
    • Name: Austin
    • Timezone: Bst British summer time
    • Minecraft Username: Czco
    1. How long have you been playing on BattleMade? I have only been playing on the server for a few days and my first impression is that the community is a great place with a lot of pertentual, if just sort of come back to the server after a wile to see some big differences and not to my surprise its a better community.
    2. Why do you believe that you can contribute to the server? I believe that as a staff member i can help the server grow not only in the community but to the new players wishing to join, i will work well with the other staff members. I am a very dedicated staff member and I am more active than most of the staff team. I believe I have a very good understanding of the server and the factions game mode and if i were to be accepted i do know many commands that will be needed. Also I can brong some other players to the community especially on factions open date, I know I can't garenty anything but I feel the community may well enjoy having me in the staff team. I feel I'm a very welcoming person that will help any new people or even old comming back, also I work well with kids I've had so many summer jobs revolving them that i feel I'd be perfect to talk to the younger children in the server!
    3. Why should we choose you for this position rather then others I have a large amount of experience on some big servers, i work well with the younger side of the community and i am a well known staff member for activity, I'm able to speak many languages and prove a point that i fell other staff members may be afraid to say. I am not a very biased person and will punish anyone who brakes the rules of cause if there younger i will show equal respect as i would to any other person.I am a very determined person and a very respectful staff team member. Also I feel I will stick to this server I feel that I will fall in love with it and do anything to help the community I will work hard for promotions and I will work hard to prevent demotions, I know some people are just amazing at wrighting applications but for me I have to work days and me showing that I have this determination means I know ill get something good out of it and so will the community!
    4. Do you have past experience as a Helper/Moderator on any other big Server? ( Do not include IP) I Have experience in many servers admittedly not all the biggest of servers some averaging around 20 odd players a second. I've worked on a big Network called OCN i was a moderator there, and it really did teach me a lot it was a pop based server so i had to find and catch out hackers or rule brakes based on the publics reports, all in all it was a salty community so i stepped down and retired and started helping smaller servers advance.
    5. Have you ever been banned on a server? If so explain what happened. (Do not include IP or Name) Yes i have been ban on a server before it was for hacking exactly 2 and a bit years ago, i am ashamed of this now and even if it effects my application it has to be taken to account that we all make mistakes.
    6. If You Were In A Situation That You Are Not Suited To Handle, What Would You Do? Id hold up the situation till a higher member of staff turns up, i also record all of my chats on server discords or Team Speaks so if i couldn't get a staff member i could send them my recordings.
    7. When do you usually play BattleMade & do you excessively go on the forums? I will start to be more active in battle made when the servers open i get that then night factions is open there will be a big turn out for the sake of the £1000, i am active on any server forums that i get into as I'm always exited to see whats new in the community or help out for that matter.
    8. How many hours a day are you on BattleMade for? I will be on as much as i can if its holiday basically all day and if its a school day i usually get straight on my computer as my school does not hand out homework! Monday- 5-10 Tuesday 4-10 Wednesday 4-10 thursday 4-10 Friday 4-12 Saturday and Sunday basically all day up to half 1 at night
    9. Name 3 things you know about the server (The more detailed the better) I know that before the reset the battle maid server had a fairly large and loving community. I know that the server will have a massive turn out on the factions due to the £1000 F top prize, I also Know that the current staff team is more loving then ever and if i were to be accepted it may be even more loving.
    10. Are you eligible to interact with other staff members on Skype? Yes i do have Skype and a great mic for communicating.

2. JustJarvoo

Staff Member Helper
    Expand Collapse

Nice application, used a decent amount of detail! +1 from me

3. ProSqueaker

Administrator
    Staff Member Admin
    Expand Collapse

Nice, can you please add somewhere the hours your gonna be online?
    example:: mon 1h tuesday all day friday 4 hours saturday 2 hours
    :D

4. Coco

Expand Collapse

#4 Coco, Jul 30, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 30, 2017
    sorry i should have done that im the first place so yh I've added that :) I did it based on time so Monday 5-10 o clock

5. wolfboy1278

Staff Member Helper
    Expand Collapse

Nice application, but I think you need a little more detail on questions 2 and 3.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. ProSqueaker

Administrator
    Staff Member Admin
    Expand Collapse

Agreed

7. Coco

Expand Collapse

Done

8. oClikz

Expand Collapse

Nice application. I also think they are looking for people in your timezone. Good Luck!

9. ProSqueaker

Administrator
    Staff Member Admin
    Expand Collapse

Decent app, more votes!

10. Thraine

Expand Collapse

Great app really detailed love it I think you'll do a good job

11. Thraine

Expand Collapse

12. Coco

Expand Collapse

Thanks a lot Dude!!

13. JustJarvoo

Staff Member Helper
    Expand Collapse

Good application coco, you deserve a chance and I think you could contribute your work to the server ;) +1 from me